If you want to fireplace off a sequence of messages many people, of course sending them one after the other would possibly be one of the most inefficient approaches to go about doing it. This is why sending team textual messages is the way to go. In case you’re unfamiliar with the whole process, don’t worry, it’s surely effortless and here we show you how to do so.
Sending group text messages on Android
- Launch “Google Messages” or Get It Here if you don’t have it yet.
- In the home interface of the app, Tap the blue Start Chat button located at the bottom right corner.
- Put in all the names or numbers of everyone you want the message to reach.
- Click on Next.
- Enter a group name in the “Add group name” field.
- Then tap Next.
- Now, type in your text message and share by clicking on Send button.
That is a great start. You just sent your first group text messages using our guide.
What to do if you can’t send group text messages
This looks like a as a substitute easy feature, however maintain in thinking that this isn’t a messenger platform like WhatsApp or Messenger, so every so often you should come across troubles when you attempt to ship a team message, specially if it incorporates photographs or videos.
Because crew messages can be large than a normal textual content message, there ought to be some barriers positioned when it tries to be despatched as an SMS. This potential that you’ll want to make positive that you ship it as an MMS.
- From Google Messages app, tap the three dot icon at the top right corner of the app
- Click on Settings
- Go to Advanced
- Click Group Messaging
- Make sure the MMS option is selected
If you selected the SMS option, what this capability is that your messages are surely being despatched in my view to the human beings you chosen in the chat, and your replies will additionally be despatched lower back personally alternatively of a group.
If you’re attempting to prepare a team chat the place the members are sending the message lower back to the whole group, then make certain MMS is selected.
That is all about Group Text Messaging, Kindly share your thoughts with us using the comment box provided below.