Hello viewers! Welcome to Festng blog, Today we are going to show you simple and complete walk through on how to set up a custom domain for blogger users.
Owning your own custom domain name is one of the fundamental things I generally suggests a blogger do for this reasons:
- It looks substantially more expert and shows that you take your blog in a serious way.
- It will be more easier for people to remember.
- You can easily create your own email addresses with the domain to stay consistent.
How to setup custom domain in blogger (Step by step guide)
- Login into your account of Blogger.
- On the left side menu, click Settings > Basic.
- Under “Publishing” section, click on “Add a custom domain” in “Blog Address”.
- Type in your domain desired domain and click on “Save”.
Note that blogs are not to be placed on bare domains (like yourdomain.com). You will need a subdomain, for example, blog.yourdomain.com. or ur (www).
- Now, Once the page refreshes you will see two CNAME records.
- You will then go to your domain’s DNS zone and key in this two CNAME record.
- Then wait for few hours for the domain to propagate and your new custom domain will take effect on you blogspot blog.