Education Room and Board Scholarships at University of California, USA 2023
The Educational Room and Board Scholarship is currently open for application. The purpose of this Scholarship program is to offer UC Berkeley students who demonstrate financial need an opportunity to experience, firsthand, cultures from all over the world while enabling international students to learn about the ethnic and economic diversity in the United States as I-House residents.
Application Deadline: November 15th, 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: The applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Full-time, upper-division, or graduate students who are accepted and registered into a degree-seeking program at UC Berkeley.
- Demonstrated financial need
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Step One: Fill in and submit the Financial Aid Application Registration Form
- Step Two: Download the Student Budget Form(PDF file) (PDF file) to your computer and rename it with your last, first name, then fill in the required fields within the document.
- Step Three: Send all of the following documents via one email to the scholarship team at [email protected](link sends e-mail):
=The completed budget form from Step Two;
=Personal Statement of 500 words or less, along with a 150-word summary of key points for the committee in one text or Word document, saved by your last, first name;
=Your unofficial transcript showing your GPA;
=For U.S. or Permanent Residents, include your FAFSA form (allow three days to receive it).
Visit The Official Website For More Information On The Scholarship