Basic guide to turn on USB debugging developers mode on Android for fledglings
USB debugging is empowered if need to permit your computer to speak with your android telephone while fabricate an Android application in Android Studio or any IDE.
In other to run and test your first application utilizing your genuine cell phone, you should divert on USB debugger from you telephone’s settings.
Get started follow this steps below.
- From your phone go to “Settings” of your phone
- Scroll down till you find this option “About phone” click on it. For some Android phones its written as “My Phone”.
- Now find the “Build number” and click on the Build number 7 times, till it says,” You’re a developer now”.
- Then, Go back to the “Settings” screen, scroll down and click “System“.
- Click on “Developer options“.
- Scroll down carefully till you see “Debugging“.
- Now click and toggle on the “USB debugging“.
Well done, you did it. After this you need to associate your telephone to your computer utilizing a USB link. Cheerful coding.